FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Tuscany is the heartland of Italy and as the birthplace of the Renaissance, has contributed much to the cultural and political development of Europe. Home to some of the most beautiful cities in Europe, its incredible landscapes and beautiful women have inspired the world's greatest artists. Traveller Ian Wright starts his journey in the stunning city of Florence, before heading north to the small town of Carrara. After some wine tasting in Chianti, he takes the train to the wonderful city of Siena before ending his journey in Pisa, home to the famous Leaning Tower. along the way...
- Come face to face with priceless works of art like Michelangelo's David
- Pick olives to make award winning oil
- Witness the Palio - a hair-raising horse race that attracts the entire city
- Visit the island of Elba - The place of Napoleon's exile
- Experience the Gioco del Ponte in Pisa - A heart-stopping competition of strength!
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide