FORMAT: REGION 1 DVD
Situated on the West Coast, California is the most populous state in America. From the gold rushes of the 1800's to the Hollywood of today, California has long been the land of dreams. Traveler Justine Shapiro begins her journey in Palm Springs, a sparkling oasis in the middle of the desert. From there she travels to sprawling Los Angeles and tours the Hollywood Hills. Heading north she continues to beautiful Big Sur before heading inland to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. She ends her journey in Humboldt County - home of the Giant Redwoods. along the way...
- Celebrity spot in Hollywood
- Marvel at some of the worlds tallest trees
- Enjoy the music at Garberville Reggae Festival
- Take a hike in the breathtaking Yosemite National Park
- Enliven your taste buds in Gilroy - the self proclaimed garlic capital of the world
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
*This DVD is available in Region 1 only, meaning that it is possible it will not play on certain older DVD player models. Therefore, we cannot supply this DVD to postal addresses outside Region 1 unless specifically arranged with our London office. This may involve additional costs and delays in receiving your order.