FORMAT: Download - After purchase you will be emailed a link to download the file onto your device
India lies at the heart of South Central Asia. It has the second largest population in the world and over 700 languages and dialects. From the snow covered Himalayas in the north, to the idyllic beaches of the South, India is a land of unparalleled contrasts and constant adventure. Megan McCormick travels through Goa, Bombay and Mumbai. along the way...
- Wonder at the famous Taj Mahal
- Take a spectacular train journey into the Himalayas
- Swim with elephants in the spectacular waters of the Andaman Islands
- Enjoy the sun drenched beaches of Goa, the famous sixties hippie hangout
- Enter the sacred river Ganges and take part in a floating Hindu festival
Runtime: 52 minutes per show
FORMAT: H.264 MP4 *Plays on Roku, AppleTV, Playstation, Xbox, Chromecast, Mac, PC, Cell Phone, or Tablet
To those who might wish to share or "torrent" these shows for free:
Please remember we are not some huge, anonymous conglomerate. We are a small independent company making travel adventure films that we hope you love watching as much as we do making them. Every time you buy a video from us you are supporting the filmmakers who created all the films on this site. Your support keeps us going, and we couldn't do it without you. We can't stop you from copying or torrenting; all we can do is politely request that you enjoy the show, and let other people find it in the same way. Thanks!